The Verlinde Eurolift BH electric belt hoists from 63kg to 6,500kg which are specifically designed for hygienic and cleanroom applications such as pharmaceutical, semi-conductor, aerospace and food preparation. Eurolift belt hoists are suitable for a variety of configurations including fixed position, manual and electric monorail, overhead/underslung cranes, as well as for use on light crane systems such as Eurosystem.
- Power supply 400 VI 3ph I 50
- Trolley with stepless speeds 5 ➔ 20 mlmin (MS mode)
- Overload limitor (110% of max. load)
- Motor protection IP 55 , insulation class F Upper and lower limit switch
- Low voltage 48 V contactor control
- Thermal protection 2 mechanicaly variable hoisting speeds (ratio 1/6)
- Electrically isolated hook block
- Push button box
For more information or to avail of a quote please contact our sales team via the enquiry form on this page or call the office on 01-4584836.