Services, in particular maintenance repair and certification, are key elements of Prolift’s business activity. The Prolift name is synonymous with reliability and performance, and our product range is backed by our dedicated service operation. Prolift Handling Ltd has the largest service division in Ireland with 8 service engineers who go to site every day to install, test, inspect and repair lifting and material handling equipment nationwide.
All of our engineers are highly trained and certificates of training can be provided on request. Our engineers are also fully insured and covered for site work with public and product liability cover in place along with professional indemnity insurance
Our Engineering Services
- Visual Inspection of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
- Proof Load testing of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment Maintenance
- Lifting Equipment Repair
- Preventative Maintenance of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
- Overhaul of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment.
Prolift’s maintenance, inspection, repair and certification services allow you to benefit from the high availability and efficient operation of your company at all times. In the event of crane or component failure, the priority is to ensure a timely and safe repair, minimising costly production downtime and restoring equipment to maximum productivity.
Our Service Maintenance includes:
- Preventative maintenance contracts tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Regular inspection in support of your maintenance team.
- Elimination of costly downtime resulting from the breakdown of critical equipment.
- Fully qualified engineers to service and maintain all makes lifting and material handling equipment.