Pewag Grade 10 chain slings not only has application benefits but are also manufactured in very environmental friendly, resource-preserving environment.
- 25 % more load capacity compared to G8 chains.
- Simplified handling because of 30 % weight reduction in material.#
- Extended service life due to higher wear resistance
- Code on chain and component ensures traceability of all manufacturing data
- Distinctive oval-shaped tags with precise information helps avoid confusion with grade 8
- High-visibility orange powder-coating for simple visual identification
- Fastest and simplest assembly of slings
- Easier and faster annual inspection as fewer components are used
- Compatible with grade 8 range as well.
- Stress at load capacity limit: 250 N/mm2
- Test stress: 625 N/mm² – equals 2.5 times the load capacity
- Breaking stress: 1,000 N/mm² – equals 4 times load capacity
- Breaking elongation: min. 20 %
- Bending according to EN 818-2 or PAS 1061: 0.8 x nominal diameter
- Admissible operating temperature: Pewag winner 200 – 200 °C max. Pewag winner 400 – up to 380 °C
- Working Load Limits on Sales Quotes and Sales Orders are based on 0-45 degree angle unless otherwise stated.