What is the ZoneSafe Proximity Warning System?
The ZoneSafe proximity warning system uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to create detection zones around vehicles, assets, crossing points and walkways. Active tags can be worn by personnel, fitted to assets or setup around hazards. Tags are identified by the system when they enter the detection zone. This triggers an audible visual alert, warning vehicle operators of the tags close proximity to the vehicle. It will also upload the interaction onto a data management software programme.
Benefits of a Proximity Warning System on site?
- The only system available which alerts both the driver and pedestrian of potential danger.
- Greatly reduces the Risks of Accidents, Injury & Damage.
- Helps enforce company policies around interactions by monitoring and reporting incidents.
- Can also be used for Asset Protection and access control applications.
- Proven & Reliable Technology.
- Globally Supported Standard & Customised Solutions.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Cost effective compared to other technology such as 360 degree camera’s.
- Raise safety standards within the business and be recognised for those safety standards.
Contact us and we’ll help you explore the range of cost-effective solutions