Inspection, Repairs, Testing, Certification and Maintenance of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
Prolift Handling Ltd has the largest service division in Ireland with 8 service engineers who go to site every day to install, test, inspect and repair lifting and material handling equipment nationwide.
All of our engineers are highly trained and certificates of training can be provided on request. Our engineers are also fully insured and covered for site work with public and product liability cover in place along with professional indemnity insurance. We carry out inspections for a large number of customer’s in many different industry sectors including government bodies, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing industry, food industry and the construction industry.
Our engineering services include:
- Visual Inspection of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
- Proof Load testing of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment Maintenance
- Lifting Equipment Repair
- Preventative Maintenance of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
- Overhaul of Lifting and Material Handling Equipment.
Unlike a lot of companies in Ireland, especially insurance companies, Prolift offer on-site repairs following on form inspections. Services, in particular maintenance repair and certification, are key elements of Prolift’s business activity. The Prolift name is synonymous with reliability and performance, and our product range is backed by our dedicated service operation.
Prolift’s maintenance, inspection, repair and certification services allow you to benefit from the high availability and efficient operation of your operation at all times. Our service contracts save our clients time and money due to prevention of down time from breakdowns or equipment in need of repair.
Our Service Maintenance includes:
- Preventative maintenance contracts tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Regular inspection in support of your maintenance team.
- Elimination of costly downtime resulting from the breakdown of critical equipment.
- Fully qualified engineers to service and maintain all makes lifting and material handling equipment.
In the event of crane or component failure, the priority is to ensure a timely and safe repair, minimising costly production downtime and restoring equipment to maximum productivity.
Prolift’s RFID system is designed for use with all lifting and material handling equipment. Our innovative system offers various sorting and filtering criteria and allows the user to generate a high quality pdf report based on the chosen criteria.
Prolifts lifting equipment inspectors have the facility to attach a barcode to each item and use PDA Scanners to carry out on-site inspections. At the completion of the inspection the data is simply uploaded when the inspector returns to base.
The time lapse in waiting for reports and the need for paper reports is eliminated, the Tech Inspect register is always available on-line and in most cases is live the the moment our engineers upload the information on their PDA’s.
At Prolift Handling Ltd we offer all of our customer’s free access to our internet based test certificate system which enable access to reports and test certificates 24/7.
- All certs and reports are stored in PDF format.
- Our new feature allows the customer to view when an item is due for inspection.
- There is a search function available for quick search by item, serial number or description.
- We can save our customer’s reports in any format they wish, by site, by product or by division etc.