About Countersunk Shackles
Gunnebo Industries shackles are made from close tolerance high tensile steel and are quenched and tempered to
comply with the most stringent specifications. All parts are hot dip galvanized and have a brown coat applied to the
pin on top of the zinc layer.
- Countersunk hole ensures easy/good tightening.
- No risk to fowling the nets - No protruding parts.
- Connecting (between two chain links) shackle for chain.
- Shackle bolt to fit direct into ratchet, no extra tools or collets needed.
- 3rd party approved to acc. NS 9415.
- Hot dip galvanized pins (normally zinc plated).
- High quality HDG applied through stringent quality control.
- Available with a Double Protection plug in non-corrosion material
|Code||WLL T||A||C||D1||D2||Dim. mm||Dim. Inch||Stock||Price|