Bow shackles with safety bolt (split pin included)
Unique Benefits of the Arctic Shackle
Adverse weather and rough sea conditions in combination with extremely low temperatures, as often encountered in the North Sea for instance, places tough requirements on the products used. Gunnebo Lifting has a range of shackles specially designed for these conditions: The Arctic Shackle. This shackle is type approved to DnV 2.7-1 Offshore containers and meets the impact requirements of 42 J at – 40 degrees°C.
The Arctic Shackle is a grade 8 shackle with all parts hot dipped galvanized, including the safety pin, and has the characteristic brown colour marking.
- Standard: DNV 2.7-1, U.S. Fed. Spec. RR.C-271 and EN-13889
- Material: Special Alloy Steel, Quenched and Tempered, Grade 8
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized + brown colour marking
- Safety factor: As specified in the table below
- Documentation: Test certificate and traceable raw material / inspection certificate acc. EN-10204 - 3.1 All sizes can be supplied with DNV 2.7-1 Type Approval Certification.
- Temperature: - 40 °C to 200 °C
|Code||Weight KG||WLL T||A||C||D||E||D1||D2||Safety Factor||Stock||Price|