National Construction Summit, 14th March 2019
Citywest Convention Centre Dublin: Stand I13/I14
What is the aim of this event?
The purpose of the National Constriction Summit is to bring together over 2000 people involved in the construction industry today in order to stimulate debate, enrich knowledge and connect stakeholder’s involved in the finance , design, construction and management of Irelands buildings, infrastructure and industrial projects. These include:
- Construction Companies,
- Policy makers,
- Project owners,
- Building owners ,
- Government and municipal bodies,
- Lenders & private investment firms,
- Architectural and design firms,
- Facility managers,
- Property managers,
- Large industrial companies technology companies,
- Legal & tax professionals,
- Equipment and machinery providers,
- Building material providers,
- Professional advisors,
- Energy and environment professionals
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Jobs, Skills, Training and Education
- Infastructural Investment
- Public & Private Housing
- Building Materials & Services Innovation
Why are we exhibiting?
Prolift are the largest supplier and service provider of lifting and material handling equipment in Ireland. We supply a large portfolio of products to the manufacturing industry including electric hoists, gantry crane systems, jib cranes, vacuum lifting systems and mobile lifters. We will also be demonstrating the ZoneSafe Proximity Warning System which alerts and monitors interactions between people and plant machinery in particular fork lifts.
Come visit our stand, I13/I14 for more information on our products and services and lets start doing business today! Registration is FREE, click here and use the code CONSTRUCT19. We look forward to seeing you on the 14th of March in Citywest, Dublin!