Friday 7th September 2018
Are you aware of the basic requirements of PPE?
2. PPE must be properly maintained and inspected
3. The user must be trained and/or informed in the use, care and maintenance of the equipment
4. Employers must assess the requirements of the PPE
5. Employees must report any loss or damage to the PPE
6. PPE should be compatible with other systems intended for use.
If you are unsure of the requirements or the correct Personal Protective Equipment for you, then Prolift are here to help. You can contact us on 01-4584836, talk directly to our sales team through live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org