Friday 7th September 2018
The ELESCAF is a lightweight modular aluminium platform which is used during the installation process of elevators. The platform can be installed at any floor level and enables engineers to install hoisting equipment (Minifor / Tirak) required for the installation of the cabin and guide rails.
consists of the following components
- A system designed to be completely dismantled for multinational use
- Depth: 4 panels providing continuous adjustment within
- System mounting via Lintel or suitable ceilings (maximum installation height of 3000mm)
- Minimum width of door opening 790mm.
- Removable panel, lockable with
padlocks for unauthorized access and additional safety.
- Side handrails to further add to the
safety and avoid falling into the shaft.
- Additional floor system to provide a
riser of 850mm at the end of the platform.
- Access to the ceiling of elevator
shafts for attaching anchor points.
- Installation of guide rails and
- Inspection, adjustment and
maintenance of guide rails.
- 300kg (2 people) WLL
- Ergonomic working position
- Accident risk greatly reduced
- 15 minutes installation time
- Lightweight (aluminium alloy) 140kg
- Tool free assembly
- Highly adaptable to “all” suitable building structures
- Easily transportable (supplied with trolley)
- Minimal components
- 2 Mounting options (Ceiling or Lintel).
TR50 (500kg) machine can be used with the long range remote control.The long
range remote has a stronger signal which can bounce around inside the lift
shaft. This is used for lifting materials up and down quickly and easily while carrying out the maintenance. The rope
can be easily changed out if you need a different length making it flexible and
Tirak 1 and
2 ton machines for man riding are also used. A temporary platform is erected in
the lift shaft using a Tirak and a Blocstop as a secondary safety device. This
allows the service engineers to travel up and down and access the sides and top
of the shaft to carry out maintenance.
that has to be designed in conjunction with the lift manufacturer as the
dimensions can be very tight.