Prolift Product Update. The ELESCAF is a lightweight modular aluminium platform which is used during the installation process of elevators. The platform can be installed at any floor level and enables engineers to install hoisting equipment (Minifor / T
Wednesday 9th January 2019
- A system designed to be completely dismantled for multinational use
- Depth: 4 panels providing continuous adjustment within
- System mounting via Lintel or suitable ceilings (maximum installation height of 3000mm)
- Minimum width of door opening 790mm.
- Removable panel, lockable with padlocks for unauthorized access and additional safety.
- Side handrails to further add to the safety and avoid falling into the shaft.
- Additional floor system to provide a
riser of 850mm at the end of the platform.
- Access to the ceiling of elevator shafts for attaching anchor points.
- Installation of guide rails and elevator cables.
- Inspection, adjustment and
maintenance of guide rails.
- 300kg (2 people) WLL
- Ergonomic working position
- Accident risk greatly reduced
- 15 minutes installation time
- Lightweight (aluminium alloy) 140kg
- Tool free assembly
- Highly adaptable to “all” suitable building structures
- Easily transportable (supplied with trolley)
- Minimal components
- 2 Mounting options (Ceiling or Lintel).
Tirak 1 and 2 ton machines for man riding are also used. A temporary platform is erected in the lift shaft using a Tirak and a Blocstop as a secondary safety device. This allows the service engineers to travel up and down and access the sides and top of the shaft to carry out maintenance.